This Privacy Statement sets out how we collect, use or disclose personal data that you have provided to us through the Website. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data described in this Privacy Statement.
What we collect
We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, contact information, bank account details, Paypal account details, and Internet Protocol addresses (“Personal Data”) when you:
- Submit your personal data and enquiry through Contact Us form
- Register or login to AISA Portal; and
- Disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website in any way.
How we use your personal data
AISA Digital and our third-party service providers as the case may be, may use your Personal Data:
- To facilitate your access to the Website;
- To evaluate your Website preferences and for the maintenance of the Website;
- To manage your registered account and translation project on AISA Portal;
- To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way; and
- To deliver service announcements, information, and marketing content.
Whom is your personal data shared with
In order to provide the services to you, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
- Our related entities, including affiliates, and operations groups within Translasia Holdings.
- Third-party service providers who perform business, administrative, and project fulfilment functions; and
- Third-party businesses with whom we collaborate.
How is your personal data protected
We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your personal data. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Use of Tier IV data centers in Asia, U.S. and EU, run by AWS, which are SOC-1, SOC-2, and SOC-3 compliant;
- All passwords are stored in hashed and salted form (and several external authorized services are supported via OAuth 2.0);
- All passwords in the production configuration files are encrypted and certificates required to decrypt configs are installed on the production machines by administrators and not accessible for engineers with lower levels of access;
- A limited number of our employees have access to personal data and they are all bound by relevant confidentiality covenants under their employment or civil law services agreements; and
- A limited number of our employees who have access to your personal data are thoroughly checked by our security team and can only use your personal data as part of their work.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your Internet browsing software (the “browser”) by a website that you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit to make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the contents of the Website;
- To customize the content of the Website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes;
- To utilize your browsing history on the Website for demographic research; and
- To obtain aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
Links to third-party websites
The Website may contain links to other third party websites and microsites, whose privacy practices may differ from those of AISA Digital. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your Personal Data is not subject to this Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any site you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Website. Any access to such other sites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Retention of information
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or service purposes.
Accessing and amending your personal data
You may review, amend or delete your Personal Data at any time by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Last updated: February 2020